Personal Training is a great way to obtain the results you’ve always dreamed and finally feeling a sense of accomplishment. When you hire Todd Coburn, he will motivate you and deliver exciting new workouts that demand your body to consistently change. You’ll be pleasantly surprised when all your hard work pays off and reap the benefits of lower body fat, increased metabolic rate, better sleep and reduced stress.
Todd’s expertise in body mechanics, flexibility, managing chronic conditions, and expert knowledge of nutrition makes Todd an elite trainer that delivers results. Todd also has a B.S. in Natural Health and applies these principles when he is educating his clients. Take your health serious, invest in yourself and hire an experienced personal trainer, Todd Coburn has over 20+ years of hands on experience.
Defined Personal Training provides the following services in San Diego county: personal training, small group training, in-home training, outdoor workouts, weight loss, and nutrition services. Todd’s proven track record speaks for itself, check out the testimonials page and view the transformations. Real clients, real stories!!
7 Reasons to invest in a Personal Trainer
1. Goal Achievement – A personal trainer helps you define individual fitness goals and creates a roadmap to get there. A professional will help you focus on smaller goals that are specific and realistic; they’re more attainable, setting you up to achieve the larger, more audacious goal. The personal trainer also helps assess your progress toward those goals and can hold you accountable.
2. Personalized Workout – Personal trainers create a specific workout plan just for you based on the goals you want to achieve. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all workout routine you’d find in a book or magazine. The personalized plan is tailored to your goals, needs, and allowances for your current physical condition and medical background. He can make accommodations to the program if you have an injury, bad back or knees, or aversion to something like swimming.
3. Instruction – A professional trainer teaches the proper way to perform each exercise movement in your routine. He demonstrates the movement, coaches you through it, and corrects any issues with your posture or technique. Learning how to perform exercises properly reduces your risk of injury and increases the movement’s efficacy. When you can perform a move the right way, it increases the likelihood that you’ll do it on your own at home or at the gym after your training sessions.
4. Motivation – Motivation is often difficult to maintain when you exercise on your own. Regular sessions with a personal trainer create accountability, which is a real motivator to not let down yourself or them. But there’s also something to be said for feeding that part of our brain that craves praise. Hearing a trainer celebrate your consistency, progress, or even proper technique can be a real boost when you feel like throwing in the towel.
5. Accountability – If you lack commitment, self-motivation, or just the ability to kick your own self in the butt, a personal trainer is key to getting your new fitness routine off the ground. When you exercise on your own, it is easier to skip a session here and there or fall off the wagon completely. When you work with a trainer, whether you don’t want to lose the money or don’t want to let them down, you’re far more likely to show up and get the job done.
6. Variety – If your workouts have previously felt complacent, an experienced trainer ensures you won’t be bored. They teach a variety of exercise methods, and with some trainers, no two sessions will look the same. Between machines, body weight exercises, free weights, and props like balls and straps, there’s no end to the combinations you could be working on. Trainers also help you to make adjustments as your fitness level improves to ensure continued progress; so you won’t plateau or feel stuck in a routine.
7. Efficiency – An experienced personal trainer will make the most of your workout time, which increases the efficiency of your exercise program. This is especially beneficial when you have a limited amount of time to exercise. They’ll know how to optimize every minute you have available to get the biggest burn for your buck.
Schedule your first session for FREE!
It’s Not Just Personal Training, It’s A Lifestyle Change!