In Home Personal Training
No need to go to a gym because I will come to YOU!
Click on the Make Appointment tab below, you’ll be redirected to our In Home Personal Training Online Scheduling system. Please fill out all the requested information and continue with the checkout process.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
In Home Personal Training can finally mean reaching your success and exemplify that part of your life. When you hire Todd Coburn, he will motivate you throughout your workout routines.
Todd Coburn will also deliver fun and well formulated exercises that you will be constantly changing with every In Home Personal Training appointment you make. You’ll be pleasantly surprised when you see results from your hard work.
You can expect crafty and creative sessions so you and your body do NOT Get tired of the same old routine, day after day…week after week. These extraordinary workouts are designed for all ages, men and women, young or elderly or for the seasoned athlete.
His expertise in body mechanics, flexibility, chronic pain and injury and nutrition fundamentals put Todd on a different playing field compared to your typical trainer.
Todd also has a B.S. in Natural Health, and applies Naturopathic principles in his training style, ALL of his clients will say “That’s the key to my success!!”
Why In Home Personal Training?
1. Results – Todd Coburn knows exactly how to push your body to give you the results you are looking for, I have 20 years of experience from training old to young, male and female, adults and children, post and pre op and recovering from an injury are all my specialties. Feel confident you are taking the proper approach to your new lifestyle with in home personal training, it’s critical to hire a professional and is overseeing your progress, nutrition and keeping track of your workout routine.
2. Knowledge – Todd Coburn has an extensive amount of knowledge when it comes to exercise and he loves changing lives. A very important factor is teaching clients why they are doing a certain exercise, how the breathing will help them through their movement, how to hold the posture, and what to feel when they are doing it on their own. Many clients have reported they hear Todd’s voice, ‘Chest up, shoulders down and back, back straight…’” and that is the ultimate goal! To be the little exercise voice inside Defined Personal Training clients’ heads while they workout on their own.
3. Variety – It is very important to change up your workouts. People always request to write a routine for them to follow and that’s just not how it’s done, to many missing parts of the equation. When it comes to exercise you cannot just workout off some paper somebody has written for you, if you want results, hire someone that has the experience. You must constantly shock the body, keep it guessing, never let it plateau! Our workouts are always challenging and always different session to session.
4. Intensity – Many people have a decent exercise regimen and know what weights will be challenging for them, but they may not push themselves through the last two or three repetitions. Quite frankly, it’s easy to get lazy when we workout on our own. Like our other clients, you will be pushed beyond what your limits were. If you need to go to muscular failure on a certain exercise, it’s best to have your personal trainer there to correct any mistakes with your form. It pays off in the long run, believe us!
5. Functionality – It is very important to simulate everyday movements within workouts for clients. With implementing multi-jointed and multi-planar movements it can be difficult for people to do on their own without someone coaching them through the movement and telling them exactly where their feet need to be placed in relation to their hips, shoulders and head, for example. These fundamentals can be utilized in everyday routines – unloading the dishwasher, pushing the lawn mower, gardening – easier and pain free! The exercises incorporated into your workouts will enhance your everyday life functions.
Fitness Assessment (Individual)
Body Fat Percentage, Circumference Measurements, Movement Assessment, Postural Assessment, Flexibility Testing, Strength Testing, Cardiovascular Testing. Please allow 90 minutes for a full fitness assessment.
For the convenience of my clients, my training time slots are prearranged and scheduled in advance. Because of this, I adhere to a strict cancellation policy. I operate on a scheduled appointment basis for all sessions and require the client provide 24 hours notice when canceling an appointment. No charge will be levied should the client cancel with more than 24 hours notice and the client reschedules within (1) week of cancelled session.
If the client does not reschedule, the client will be charged half of the session fee. If the client cancels with less than 24 hours notice, the client will be charged in full. No shows will be charged the full session rate. The client must understand that all canceled sessions should be rescheduled to ensure consistency and fitness progress. In the event of an emergency or sudden illness, the 24 hour advance notice is not required.
Although, as soon as the client is able, a phone call explaining the circumstances will be expected and appreciated. The client will not be charged for an emergency or extenuating circumstances that happen to either the client or myself. The client will not be charged the session rate if I am unable to make the scheduled time due to an emergency, bad weather, or bad traffic.