No need for a gym, I will come to YOU!
In-home personal training can be the turning point to finally obtaining your desired fitness goals. When you hire Todd Coburn, he will happily motivate you every workout and keep you held accountable. Todd will deliver well formulated workouts that will help you break through those stubborn plateaus, and you’ll be pleasantly surprised when you see the astonishing results.
We welcome individuals of all fitness levels, regardless of ability, age, and experience. We track your progress by weekly assessing your measurements, calorie intake, goals and restructuring your fitness plan if necessary. We’re committed to helping you get fit. We strive to teach our clients lifelong habits so they can continue looking and feeling their best for the rest of their lives.
Todd has extensive experience in body mechanics, flexibility, chronic pain, and optimal nutrition. This provides a full-service trainer that offers more than just a simple workout. Todd has a B.S. in Natural Health and applies these principles in his savvy optimal nutrition formula that is specific to your genetic makeup.
CALL TODAY: +1(619) 678-2052
7 REASONS TO INVEST IN A PERSONAL TRAINER
1. Goal Achievement – A personal trainer helps you define individual fitness goals, and creates a road map to get there. A trainer will help you focus on smaller goals that are specific and realistic; setting you up to achieve the more audacious goals. A trainer also helps assess your progress toward those goals and can hold you accountable when you need it most.
2. Personalized Workout – A personal trainer creates a specific workout plan just for you based on the goals you want to achieve. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all workout routine you might find in a fitness magazine. The personalized plan is tailored to your goals and offers allowances for your current physical condition. The trainer can make accommodations to the program if you have an injury, bad back or knees, or aversion to something like swimming.
3. Instruction – A trainer teaches the proper way to perform each exercise movement in your routine. He demonstrates the movement, coaches you through it, and corrects any issues with your posture or technique. Learning how to perform exercises properly reduces your risk of injury and increases the movement’s efficacy. When you can perform a move the right way, it increases the likelihood that you’ll do it on your own at home or at the gym after your training sessions.
4. Motivation – Motivation is often difficult to maintain when you exercise on your own. Regular sessions with a personal trainer create accountability, which is a real motivator to not let down yourself or them. But there’s also something to be said for feeding that part of our brain that craves praise. Hearing a trainer celebrate your consistency, progress, or even proper technique can be a real boost when you feel like throwing in the towel.
5. Accountability – If you lack commitment, self-motivation, or just the ability to kick your own self in the butt, a personal trainer is key to getting your new fitness routine off the ground. When you exercise on your own, it is easier to skip a session here and there or fall off the wagon completely. When you work with a trainer, whether you don’t want to lose the money or don’t want to let them down, you’re far more likely to show up and get the job done.
6. Variety – If your workouts have previously felt complacent, an experienced trainer ensures you won’t be bored. They teach a variety of exercise methods, and with some trainers, no two sessions will look the same. Between machines, body weight exercises, free weights, and props like balls and straps, there’s no end to the combinations you could be working on. Trainers also help you to make adjustments as your fitness level improves to ensure continued progress; so you won’t plateau or feel stuck in a routine.
7. Efficiency – An experienced personal trainer will make the most of your workout time, which increases the efficiency of your exercise program. This is especially beneficial when you have a limited amount of time to exercise. They’ll know how to optimize every minute you have available to get the biggest burn for your buck.
Sign up today for an online fitness assessment which includes a series of easy to answer questions. This will help us help you and offer some insight about your: health history, current workout ethics, medical history, previous injuries, availability and which services you are most interested in.