Need motivation?? Hire Todd Coburn and invite your co-workers, friends and family to start your very own group training program. Training sessions will be custom tailored to ensure all participants are able to complete each workout with confidence. Todd will create mind-blowing workouts that will challenge parts of your body you didn’t even know existed and guaranteed to be fun and exciting.
The small group training service is designed to improve: flexibility, metabolic rate, endurance, strength and performance. Group training drastically reduces the cost per session compared to hiring a personal trainer on your own. No more excuses, round up your family members and friends to start this fitness journey today.
START A GROUP TRAINING TIME
CALL: +1 (619) 678-2052
7 REASONS TO HIRE A PERSONAL TRAINER
1. Goal Achievement – A personal trainer helps you define individual fitness goals, and creates a road map to get there. The trainer will help you focus on smaller goals that are specific and realistic; setting you up to achieve the more audacious goal. The personal trainer also helps assess your progress toward those goals and can hold you accountable when you need it most.
2. Personalized Workout – A personal trainer creates a specific workout plan just for you based on the goals you want to achieve. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all workout routine you’d find in a book or magazine. The personalized plan is tailored to your goals, needs, and allowances for your current physical condition and medical background. The trainer can make accommodations to the program if you have an injury, bad back or knees, or aversion to something like swimming.
3. Instruction – A trainer teaches the proper way to perform each exercise movement in your routine. He demonstrates the movement, coaches you through it, and corrects any issues with your posture or technique. Learning how to perform exercises properly reduces your risk of injury and increases the movement’s efficacy. When you can perform a move the right way, it increases the likelihood that you’ll do it on your own at home or at the gym after your training sessions.
4. Motivation – Motivation is often difficult to maintain when you exercise on your own. Regular sessions with a personal trainer create accountability, which is a real motivator to not let down yourself or them. But there’s also something to be said for feeding that part of our brain that craves praise. Hearing a trainer celebrate your consistency, progress, or even proper technique can be a real boost when you feel like throwing in the towel.
5. Accountability – If you lack commitment, self-motivation, or just the ability to kick your own self in the butt, a personal trainer is key to getting your new fitness routine off the ground. When you exercise on your own, it is easier to skip a session here and there or fall off the wagon completely. When you work with a trainer, whether you don’t want to lose the money or don’t want to let them down, you’re far more likely to show up and get the job done.
6. Variety – If your workouts have previously felt complacent, an experienced trainer ensures you won’t be bored. They teach a variety of exercise methods, and with some trainers, no two sessions will look the same. Between machines, body weight exercises, free weights, and props like balls and straps, there’s no end to the combinations you could be working on. Trainers also help you to make adjustments as your fitness level improves to ensure continued progress; so you won’t plateau or feel stuck in a routine.
7. Efficiency – An experienced personal trainer will make the most of your workout time, which increases the efficiency of your exercise program. This is especially beneficial when you have a limited amount of time to exercise. They’ll know how to optimize every minute you have available to get the biggest burn for your buck.